Monday, January 19, 2009


I love yerba mate. I drink it just about every morning. Not only is it a great hangover cure, but its just down right delicious. And coffee is for faggots and losers. This stuff is also under $3 for a 5 lbs bag of it, which lasts months. Some compare the flavor to grass clippings or yard waste, and honestly, I have to agree with them. But if you eat enough piles of shit, I'm sure you'll get used to the taste of that too.

So this morning, I was reheating it for my second cup (you can reuse the stuff many, many times), and some idiot sales man came in while it was cooling off in the microwave. So I decided to heat it up again, and it fucking exploded on me. FUCK NO BUDDY! Bullshit. So here's a pic of my mess.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I saw this as your FB profile pic, I almost fell out of my chair!

    ReplyDelete