Monday, April 13, 2009

UP YOURS APPLE!!!

This goes out to apple, and the dickheads that invented the ipod. You guys have great ideas, but practicality waved 'bye-bye' to you long ago. Just let Microsoft do all the work, they've shown that they do it better, faster, and cheaper.

I love my Ipod, there are some fantastic things about it, yet it is continually referenced as "FAGGOT" time and again. Why?

Well for starters, how about taking fucking 15 hours to load music?? How about making doubles and sometimes triples of particular albums, for no apparent reason other than to dick with me and annoy the piss out of me.

If I hadn't gotten this new ipod for free, I would have probably picked up a zune or sansa or whatever non-apple product is available. And it probably would have worked much better.

So I leave you Apple, with a fond FUCK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment